Michigan State University, American Studies Ph.D. 2014
Michigan State University, Organizational and Community Practice, MSW. 2007
Michigan State University, Journalism, BA. 2004
- "Als we niet kunnen lezen over onze geschiedenis, dan kunt u niet lezen over de uwe" The Struggle for Xicano Studies aan Michigan State University in de 1990s. Chicanos in Greater Aztlan. Eds. Jerry Garcia en Dennis Valdez. Oregon State University Press. (Hoofdstuk)
- We Demand Xicano Studies ”Oorlog van de vlo op Michigan State University - Latino Studies [VOL. XI (2013)]
- "Te Que Corre La Sangre De Indio Cabron" De mythen van mestizaje en natie in "Pancho Goes to College" - Derde tekst [maart 2012]
- Insurgent Aztlan: Xicano / a Resistance Writing. Proefschrift, december 2014.
- March 2014 Skidmore College - The Silent Terror of Common Sense
- Maart 2014, Baruch College - The Silent Terror of Common Sense
- October 2012, American Indian Health and Family Services Cultural Competency Training - Learning to Appreciate and Implement Culturally Appropriate Strategies
- October 2012, American Indian Health and Family Services (New Detroit Presentation) - Conquest, Colonization and Indigenous Resurgence through the use of Culture
- July 2012, Tucson Freedom Summer - The New Indian Wars: Space + Time = Will
- April 2012, The X Foundation (Paper Tigers lecture series) - The New Indian Wars: Space + Time = Will
- April 2011, National Association of Chicana/Chicano Studies - Defending Ethnic Studies: Aztlan and Low Intensity Organizing
- April 2010, CIC American Indian Studies Graduate Conference - “Te Que Corre La Sangre De Indio Cabron” The Myths of Mestizaje and Nation in Pancho Goes to College
- April 2010, National Association of Chicana/Xicano Studies Conference - Participatory Democracy: An Organizing Principle for Xicano Movement Xicano Studies
- Winter 2010, Combating Hate, Censorship & Forbidden Curricula Conference - Ethnic Studies, Aztlan and Low Intensity Organizing
- Winter 2008, EDGES Graduate Student Conference, @ Michigan State University - Social Movement, Organizational Methodologies and the Xicano Movement.
- April 2007, National Association of Chicana/Xicano Studies Conference - Creating endemic Xicano nationalism: Dual information and Power structures.
- July 2006 National Association of Chicana/Xicano Studies Conference - Xicano/Latino Enrollment Advocacy Project (XLEAP) at Michigan State University
- July 2006, National Association of Chicana/Xicano Studies Conference - MEXA, Xicano Nationalism and the War of Positions
- June 2006, National Association of Chicana/Xicano Studies Conference - A Photographic Essay of MEXA at Michigan State University
- Spring 2006 - Michigan Indian Educational Conference - Affirmative Action and the Native Community.
- Fall 2006, Abriendo Brecha III: Crisis, Politics and Performance in the Americas - The war of positions and systemic change in the Xicano community through organization and propaganda.
- Febuary 2006, Michigan State University Martin Luther King Jr. Diversity Conference - We want justice not diversity: Non-violent direct action and change.
- March 2005, Race in the 21st Century Conference Michigan State University - White Privilege in Higher Education: MSU Graduate Students.
- Januari 2005, Latina / o Workers Leadership Institute - Leiderschap in actie.
Fall 2005, Michigan State University CORES retreat leadership training - Networking and Coalition Building.
- Spring 2005, Abriendo Brecha II Conference UT Austin - Xicano Latino Enrollment Advocacy Program (XLEAP).
- Spring 2004, National Association of Xicano/a Studies National Conference - Organizing in the 21st Century
- Spring 2003, Eastern Michigan University - Multiculturele coalitievorming.
- Spring 2003, Michigan Indian Educational Conference, Affirmative Action and the Native Community.
- Spring 2003, Critical Issues Race Conference @ Michigan State University - A Brief History of Cesar Chavez Avenue in Lansing, Michigan.
- Fall 2004, Autonomous People of Color Conference @ Wayne State University - Organizing 101 and Multicultural Coalition Building.
- Fall 2003, Michigan State University - Multicultural Coalition Building.
- April 1997, Movimiento Estudiantil Xicano de Aztlan National Conference - Don't get caught!
- April 1996 Movimiento Estudiantil Xicano de Aztlan National Conference - Don't get caught!